Monday, August 25, 2008

Hannah Laughing

One of the many times that I was changing Hannah I decided to play a little game.  It seems like whenever I change her I try to have as fun as I can.  I would at times play peek-a-boo, or tickle her or just try and make her laugh.  We have fun at changing time.  Well this time around I thought about how she would react to bonking me on the head.  (She always kicks when she is laying down, I just decided to put my head there)  So I place my head right where her feet land and voila, she is laughing.  She thought that was so funny.  She was laughing so hard there were tears coming down.  At one point in the video she takes a breath cause she can't breathe.  We did this for about 5 min or so.  It was by far, the funniest thing I had seen.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

haha. that is really funny. she is such a cutie!

Kristy said...

THAT IS TOO CUTE!!