Monday, August 4, 2008

Climbing

So yesterday, Sunday the 3rd of August, I was downstairs watching Hannah and she decided that she wanted to go over to the stairs.  I watched her and next thing I knew she had climbed up the first stair.  Now let's go back a day.  Sabrina thought it would be fun to show Hannah how to lift her leg and get up the stairs.  She must have thought it was fun and wanted to try on her own.  Well I got up and went over to Hannah as she continued to climb the stairs.  Dang kids learn fast.  So I just let her keep climbing (standing behind her to be there in case she took a tumble.  Well as you can see she made it all the way to the top, with a little slip towards the top.  Good thing I was there cause she would have fallen all the way back down.  Little did she know how close she was to getting hurt bad.  It's amazing how fast they grow and how fast they learn.  I love to see her grow.  


3 comments:

Linda said...

this is so very precious in so many ways...making the effort to get up all those stairs...hannah's daddy right behind to keep her from falling...the choice of somg...the accomplishment! so neat that you caught it on video!
MomLindaGrandma

Kristy said...

Pretty soon she will be walking and talking!! They do grow up SOO fast. Faster than we would like. But its worth it. It's the BEST!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Precious video! I loved how she would occasionally turn around to see that daddy was still there! So cute!