Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grandpa Lee

Well, I might as well start sometime to catch up. By far, some of the best memories that I have of Grandpa has to be while hunting. Especially when I shot my deer. I remember pulling that deer out of the truck and Grandpa asking if I have my knife and getting things set up to skin the deer. Then he taught me what I need to do while skinning. It was hard to have many one-on-one experiences with Grandpa since we have so many cousins. There are many memories of being around him and watching him. I just remember always feeling comfortable around him. He was so willing to listen and play if we wanted. Now that he has passed, I wish I had spent more time with him. But even though he is gone, I still feel him around. He was a powerful man, and I am happy that I am a part of his legacy. I hope to carry that on.

No comments: