Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Abby Mae Lee

On Monday morning the 5th of January, Abby Mae was born in to our family.  She came in at a good 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20.5 in long.  She was just under Hannah's size.  She is such a cute little kid.  She has the funny high pitched squeal that sounds like a little mouse.  I can't help but laugh when she cries.  Her little chin quivers as well.  I am sure in the middle of the night when there has been little sleep that little squeel and quiver won't be as funny.  Mom is doing well and recovering well.  I added a few pictures to our website if you want to see them.  I will continue to add more as they come.  The website is gallery.me.com/jacoblee.  Wish us luck with 2 kids now.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations little Lee family! Little Abby looks adorable. We're happy for you guys:)

Mark and Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love the name Abby Mae.

TeamDall said...

Yay!!! I wanna see pictures on your blog. Congratulations you three!