Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We thought the day would never come.  We anticipated the day, hoped for the day and as with everything else, Hannah decided to do things when she was ready.  Well the day finally came, and she was off like a rocket.  All it takes is a little confidence and a step in the right direction.  I look at this and see so much symbolism.  If we walk, as a little child, towards our Heavenly Father and trust he will be there, we can one day fall in to His arms and he will catch us and we will all laugh, cry, and clap knowing we just made it.  I love being a Dad.


5 comments:

Groverfam said...

now that is just too cute and I especially love the soundtrack...go NKOTB

Amanda said...

This is probably the cutest video I've ever seen! I cant believe the walking has begun, I was just over there on Monday! I knew it was soon! Good luck guys!

Linda said...

Yippee! Yahoo! Now the fun really begins! I smiled and laughed right along with you on the video clip. It was pure delight. I just want to give you each a big squeeze. Thanks for sharing your family with us. I (We) love you so very much. Mom Linda and Grammy.

The Mecham Family said...

YEA!! She's walking!! I love the SONG!!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

The music was perfect for that cute little video! Would love to see that sweet little one someday! Any plans to come up north soon?