Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Growing Up




The other day Sabrina decided that she would take some pictures of Hannah.  She pulled out a sheet and used it as a backdrop and then started dressing up Hannah in different outfits (I think she was thinking back to her younger days playing with dolls).  She took some good pictures.  I decided that I wanted to have some more pictures in my office so I put this together one day.  I think it turned out great.  Hannah is growing up too fast.  She just had her second tooth break through this morning too.  Where has all the time gone?

4 comments:

Groverfam said...

I am so glad you are blogging. It will be so much fun to see all the pictures you take. only 25 days!!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Hi, This is Aunt Jenny (Jan's sister). Welcome to the blogging world. Darling girl you have there! Keep us updated on your family! We will be in Pennsylvania in a little over a week to visit with Jason and his family.

The Mendenhall's said...

Hey, I am one of Jacob's many cousins. Bonnie and I grew up being really good friends. Anyways, I saw your blog on Lili's. You have a cute little family and your daughter is beautiful. It is so fun to watch them grow.

Amanda said...

Hey blogging buddy! I feel so privileged that we get to live so close to you guys and spend time with Hannah! I know our families are jealous because you will get to see our little one more than they will too! Feel free to check out our blog: www.amanda-bradenhamm.blogspot.com